| || |
Web Page Design
- Boogies Jacks Web Depot: My favorite web masters resource. Boogie Jack's tutorials (HTML, CSS & more) make even the most complicated subjects easy to understand. He also offers a great newsletter for Web Masters called "Almost A Newsletter" filled with wonderful tips and for web design and life in general - check it out!
- Ann-S-Thesia: In a word (or two), eye candy! Ann-S-Thesia's turtorials are where I learned how to make the full border background that I use on this site.
- The Mighty Mouseover Machine: is where I learned how to build the navigational menue I use on this site.
- Ada's Introduction to SSI : The simplest introduction to Server Side Includes (SSI) that I've found.
- The Dynamic HTML Guru: This is the site that first got me interested in DHTML - a must see!
- The Ultimate Counter: The free web counters that I use on all my web sites. The Ultimate Counter has hundreds of styles to choose from - check it out!
Sewing & Crafts
- SewBaby!: K.P. Kids & Co. patterns & fabric, patterns to make slings, diaper covers, footies, toys & more!
- Magic Cabin Dolls: Natural materials & kits for making Waldorf style dolls. They also have great toys!
- Little Joys: Hand crafted natural fiber (Waldorf) dolls, kits, supplies & accesories.
- Weir Dolls: Dolls, doll making kits & supplies in the Waldorf tradition.
- Graceful Bee: An online scrapbooking magazine.
- World Wide Quilting Page: A great starting point for all you quilters out there (hi Mom!).
- The Soap Making Home Page: Learn to make your own soap.
Peter, Paul & Mary
From the album Peter Paul & Mommy Too
Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow
All it takes is a rake and a hoe and a piece of fertile ground
Inch by inch, row by row Someone bless these seeds I sow
Someone warm them from below
'Til the rain comes tumbling down
Pullin' weeds and pickin' stones,
we are made of dreams and bones
I feel the need to grow my own cause the time is close at hand
Grain for grain, sun and rain I'll find my way in nature's chain
Tune my body and my brain to the music of the land
Plant your rows straight and long,
Temper them with prayer and song
Mother earth will keep you strong if you give her love and care
An old crow watching hungrily from his perch in yonder tree
In my garden I'm as free as that feathered thief up there
© Kimberly McGee
First on-line 03/22/1996